Info To College

Guest sanders family

Guest sanders family

:cute:Hi can some one help me, i'm trying to find out where in victoria melbourne i can teach hairdressing i do it in luton college bedfordshire and would love to continue over there but having trouble finding the info. Then i can start applying and will then be able to decide on which area to move to PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP

Thank you

TAFE (Technical and Further Education) is the institution which teaches technical things including hairdressing and the jobs are advertised through the employment agencies

such as SEEK, Mycareer.com, Careerone.

Asked my daughter who is a high school teacher and she thinks you need to have a certificate in adult education together with experience and background in the specialty you teach.

You could have a google for TAFE Victoria. :smile:

Guest sanders family

Thanks forgetmenot are there lots all over victoria as we would love to be near the coast and not to travel to long as i googled the other day and found a few in the city but not any near your area and we were thinking round that area. Also we have to think schools for 3 children age 15, 12 ,9,

thanks for you help :smile:

Morning, yes there are a lot of TAFE colleges around more than unis. There is one at Frankston and I know that hairdressing is taught there. Its right in the town next to the railway station and Frankston is at the northern end of the Mornington Peninsula. So its handy for the suburbs of Mount Eliza, Mornington, Mount Martha, Somerville, Tyabb, Baxter Pearcedale, Bittern bit further, Balnarring lovely place but further. Other side, Seaford, Carrum Chelsea Edithvale all up the beach.

There is also a Tafe at Moorabbin which is closer to the city.

Berwick has a Tafe

Rosebud has a Tafe there re many many Tafe colleges.

Just googlt TAFE Victoria and they should come up for you.

Good luck :smile:

Archived