186 nomination refused

NnN

Hi all

I am new to this forum.  My concern is  that I am on bridging visa A as I applied 186 TRT nomination and visa in Feb 2019. On August 20 nomination got refused and my employer have 21 days to apply AAT.  I received letter from department to withdraw or to wait to get my visa refusal so I can apply AAT after refusal.  I don't know what to do? What options I have?  Is this possible that I can reapply my nomination from same employer and also apply new visa file and withdraw my old visa file while I am on bridging visa. PLZ SUGGEST ME. 

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

Hi,

AAT will take up to 2 or 3 years as the recent processing time for nomination refusal. Even my nomination was refused the last year April 2018 in restaurant manager but from my side, I lodge into AAT in May 2018 still waiting for a hearing.

But my refusal was base on benchmark training which agent didn't attach the payment receipt of the benchmark training as well as it was not mentioned name of the person who had done training.

From my side advice please go-to lawyer, not an immigration agent and ask them about AAT processing time.B'oz AAT is going very slowly.

4 hours ago, kash said:

Hi,

AAT will take up to 2 or 3 years as the recent processing time for nomination refusal. Even my nomination was refused the last year April 2018 in restaurant manager but from my side, I lodge into AAT in May 2018 still waiting for a hearing.

But my refusal was base on benchmark training which agent didn't attach the payment receipt of the benchmark training as well as it was not mentioned name of the person who had done training.

From my side advice please go-to lawyer, not an immigration agent and ask them about AAT processing time.B'oz AAT is going very slowly.

That is very poor advice. The correct people to speak to are registered migration agents.