186 TRT Change Business structure FROM Partnership to company

Yun

Hello everyone,I really need your help. My friend doing 186 in TRT Strem. She applied 186 Nom and Visa on Nov 2018. Now she is waiting for her Nomination now. But last week, Her boss break up with her Business Partner, So she decided to change her business Structure from Partner to business. The ABN Number may change. Now she is really worried, but her Agnecy said she should not worried about this. This will not affect her PR. So she really wants to know will it affect her PR. Please give some advices. Thanks in advance. 

20 hours ago, Yun said:

Hello everyone,I really need your help. My friend doing 186 in TRT Strem. She applied 186 Nom and Visa on Nov 2018. Now she is waiting for her Nomination now. But last week, Her boss break up with her Business Partner, So she decided to change her business Structure from Partner to business. The ABN Number may change. Now she is really worried, but her Agnecy said she should not worried about this. This will not affect her PR. So she really wants to know will it affect her PR. Please give some advices. Thanks in advance. 

Your friend should seek professional advice independent of her employer.

If the ABN changes it could cause serious problems for her application.