Can't locate SP40 form in immi website?

I am sponsoring my partner for a 309/100 visa. We've applied and are currently uploading all the documents we've got together over the past few months and I see I need to submit a 'form sp40'.

I have used the search function and even manually looked through every form in the forms section. The only thing I can find is a form called 'stat_dec_sponsor' which looks like the same thing but I'm wondering why it's not numbered like every other form the department uses?

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

17 minutes ago, vickyplum said:

Looks like it's part of the immi portal - see discussion on another forum below:

image.thumb.png.df91f42be03805bd6ae61ef98537b79a.png

https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/286311-form-40sp-online-version.html

I applied via the post, so printed out the form, but perhaps given it's an inbuilt part of the online process, it's no longer a standalone form.

Thankyou, I think you're right. Form 40SP is titled 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia' and when I view my completed online sponsorship application the heading up the top of the form is 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia'. So I guess they're one and the same? Still seems odd it's recommending attaching form 40sp when the application has replaced that form.

Edited by GettingThere

2 hours ago, GettingThere said:

Thankyou, I think you're right. Form 40SP is titled 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia' and when I view my completed online sponsorship application the heading up the top of the form is 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia'. So I guess they're one and the same? Still seems odd it's recommending attaching form 40sp when the application has replaced that form.

Yes - this is the way it's done now. The instructions could definitely be clearer!