187 RSMS VISA refused

Hi Guys,

I need a best advice and help from you. My agent lodged rsms on 11 jan 2018. However we got refusal on 28th june 2019 by giving reason that doesn’t seen genuine requirement as a retail manager here. But from my end we lodge as a cook, but my agent press a wrong button while lodging online. However he’s blaming to immigration and immigration says we don’t see any error happened on our end. I know its my agent fault he made a big blunder mistake. Now, we lodge AAT by the same agent as he’s not charging me any fees of aat, but how will i trust them and how many chances of winning aat. As per my agent he’s saying we can do change of occupations and we can have 80-90% winning chances. Please guys if u heard this similar case like this please advice me what should I do now as my life is in stake. 

Thanks

Even immigration didn’t ask anything as we provided all the documents of cook, even immigration says that you provided all the documents of cook it seems required a cook not retail manager. Just  one blunder mistake done by agent I didn’t get my PR. 

RCB received as cook

my qualification says I’m cook.

i don’t know what to do now. 

Your agent should be MARA registered so I’d first off file a complaint against him for messing up your application, and attempt to recover some of your money. 

Second, search for another MARA registered migration agent who will give you an honest appraisal of your chances so far by looking into your personal circumstances and your employers financial situation, and go from there.

No one can predict how successful you’ll be at AAT, there is not enough information in your post. And even then, a lot of it rests on your business credentials/financial situation etc, hence the need for a good agent. 

Also if you’re saying you wanted to apply as cook but your agent accidentally pressed the wrong button - as in entered a different occupation- I don’t think you will win an appeal at AAT for that, you need a whole new application with the correct occupation. Immigration won’t recover your fee but you can try if your agent is MARA registered. If not, then unless your ‘agent’ reimburses you for their error, you will have to pay again.