Australian police check

Martinbjulieb

14 hours ago, Martinbjulieb said:

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to get a police check done for time spent in Australia from the U.K.? Maybe online?

My husband needs one for work purposes. 

Thanks. 

I don’t think an individual can apply, it has to be a govt organisation, I think you quote the federal police for one, my wife did it for the permission to work with children when she returned

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can.   My son has just had to do one for a job.  We printed off forms from the adf sight.    Easy as.  The only issue was he had to get finger prints done with his so that’s why we couldn’t do it online!   I also did mine online just incase any jobs I went for needed it!

2 hours ago, paulswin said:

Yes you can.   My son has just had to do one for a job.  We printed off forms from the adf sight.    Easy as.  The only issue was he had to get finger prints done with his so that’s why we couldn’t do it online!   I also did mine online just incase any jobs I went for needed it!

Thanks @paulswin we managed to do it online and sent all the docs they required. They even emailed me a copy of the Certificate as I told them it was urgent. Original in the post!! All sorted and full security clearance granted! 👍🏻