Training Visa Subclass 417

Fabs

Hi I graduated from the University of Queensland in June 2018 with Master of International Economics and Finance. I am a German resident and currently work in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417). My current Visa expires by the end of September 2019. My employer is currently looking to keep me in the company on a Training Visa (Subclass 407) once my Visa expires. We want to send the application for the 407 Visa on our own but we are not sure how to structure the Training Plan. Are there any samples or guidelines available on how to structure a Training Plan? Specifically for my job role management consultant - 224711? Kind regards Fabian

The particulars needed to prepare an acceptable Training Plan would depend substantially on which of 407 streams you apply  under. Your company's training officer should  write your Training Plan. You do not have to be directly involved in this, other than to accept the conditions.