457 to PR through early childhood teacher

I am currently on a 457 visa which I applied for in August 2017. I have been with my company for 2 years as a early childhood teacher.

i was wondering if I am eligible for pr through my company and/or a skilled PR visa.

any help would be amazing! Thanks so much!

If your employer is willing and able to sponsor you and the occupation is on the correct list and you meet all the other requirements then you can apply. Same for skilled independent. You can apply if and when you satisfy all the criteria.  If you can I would go the independent route as employer sponsored visas are taking ages and things can change during the processing.

you will need to check your eligibility and points for visas, if you are unsure then contact an agent for advice, you do not need to use them for everything but they can assess your position and advise on the best way forward.

Dont delay as you might find that PR is not possible if you wait too long, occupations are removed frequently and points required go up...................