nimonation approve means safe?

HI,guys.

I lodge my application and nomination on  feb 2018,

yesterday my  MA just told me the employer nonimation has been approved。 Is this meaning my pr will be granted soon? I am very nervous now, could any tell me is there any chance the IMMI will reject my personal application?  thanks~

I’m on the same boat with you. Most of people said nomination approved means 95% is done. But the visa could be refused if there’re some problems with health check, fake documents, got involved into criminal situations ( police check overseas and Aus) or not submit requested documents by due date. Without all of that problems, the golden email will come soon. 

12 hours ago, Michaelxxxoodd said:

HI,guys.

I lodge my application and nomination on  feb 2018,

yesterday my  MA just told me the employer nonimation has been approved。 Is this meaning my pr will be granted soon? I am very nervous now, could any tell me is there any chance the IMMI will reject my personal application?  thanks~

Maybe, maybe not. It’s impossible to tell. It just means the nomination part of your application that checks your sponsoring company, has been approved. They now need to look at all your evidence for the visa, and as above they need to check health, character, police checks, English (if applicable) your work/employment documents with skills etc, references if applicable. This is for you and all those included in the application. So, if everything is straightforward and you meet the criteria it will be approved. If you don’t, then it may not be.