Error message onshore partner visa

5 hours ago, rammygirl said:

Partner visa and subsequent entry for 489 are two different visas.  What exactly are you trying to do?

Hi ,
I got my PR last week. She was not added in my application. Bcoz my 887 PR visa doesn’t allow add any member after visa being lodged. Meanwhile she came in 489 subsequent entrant visa.
So I need to wait until I get my PR to apply for partner visa. now i got PR so started the process. ended up this error.  If you could help that will be much appreciated.

Sounds like you need an agent to sort that one out. To be honest you shouldn’t have got yourself into this situation. The correct way would be to add her as subsequent entrant on 489 then apply for 887 with her as dependent. You are where you are though.

1 hour ago, rammygirl said:

Sounds like you need an agent to sort that one out. To be honest you shouldn’t have got yourself into this situation. The correct way would be to add her as subsequent entrant on 489 then apply for 887 with her as dependent. You are where you are though.

you are correct, But i was not married when i applied for 887 visa.