TB declaration for cured TB in incoming passenger card

Harika

Dears,

I received the 189 skilled migration PR visa and we will be travelling to Australia in 2 days.

But my husband go treated and cured from tuberculosis before we applied and got the visa. He has signed the form 815 undertaking also in this regard before the visa was granted.

Now my question is, because he already got cured does he need to tick N for the question "Do you have TB" question in the incoming passenger card while we enter Australia?

Or since TB stays inactive in the body, does he need to select Y?

I believe someone from the forum would have gone through this situation. If yes, then kindly share your experience and views which might help us.

14 hours ago, Harika said:

Dears,

I received the 189 skilled migration PR visa and we will be travelling to Australia in 2 days.

But my husband go treated and cured from tuberculosis before we applied and got the visa. He has signed the form 815 undertaking also in this regard before the visa was granted.

Now my question is, because he already got cured does he need to tick N for the question "Do you have TB" question in the incoming passenger card while we enter Australia?

Or since TB stays inactive in the body, does he need to select Y?

I believe someone from the forum would have gone through this situation. If yes, then kindly share your experience and views which might help us.

Well it can’t harm to tell the truth. You declared it all in your visa application I assume so why not 

Taken literally, the answer I would think should be “No”...as they are asking if he has TB. He had and was treated for TB, as you’ve mentioned. 

And you’d have declared and been cleared for TB in the medical for your PR. 

(I’m no expert and I’ve not been in that situation before...I’m just taking  the question at its face value)