visa application without MA

Hi everyone, 

I am new here. I am looking forward to our visa 186 submission next week. As we are applying without MA, may I know what preparation work should I do for now? I read on the immi website that they advise health checks and police checks to be done prior but I understand they have a 12 months window period. May I get some insights from anyone? Appreciate heaps. 

Difficult to know where to start without any other details.

What's your situation - DE/TRT route? Occupation? Do you have an employer sponsor ready to submit a nomination? How many applicants, and who are they? Low risk/high risk country?

In regards to health checks and police checks, many would recommend having these in hand ready for when you submit the visa application, to avoid any delays. 12 months is the amount of time they are valid once they are issued.

Depending on your situation there could be several other pieces of the app to gather. Evidence of work, stat dec statements from others, Form 80, evidence of relationships and/or dependants.

It's really not too tricky given a bit of time and research. Have a search around on forums for other peoples checklists, especially if you can find examples of people in the same or similar situation to you. Always refer back to the immigration website info though and study it - other people's accounts of their experiences are good for a guide, but won't always be directly transferable (and they may have missed things!).

Hi , i am a silent visitor in this forum from a long time. Please can any one shed some light whether one can do additional  work in extra time  say Uber  eats etc when working for  your employer under 187 after having received PR..

Thanks 

48 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Difficult to know where to start without any other details.

What's your situation - DE/TRT route? Occupation? Do you have an employer sponsor ready to submit a nomination? How many applicants, and who are they? Low risk/high risk country?

In regards to health checks and police checks, many would recommend having these in hand ready for when you submit the visa application, to avoid any delays. 12 months is the amount of time they are valid once they are issued.

Depending on your situation there could be several other pieces of the app to gather. Evidence of work, stat dec statements from others, Form 80, evidence of relationships and/or dependants.

It's really not too tricky given a bit of time and research. Have a search around on forums for other peoples checklists, especially if you can find examples of people in the same or similar situation to you. Always refer back to the immigration website info though and study it - other people's accounts of their experiences are good for a guide, but won't always be directly transferable (and they may have missed things!).

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. We a family of 5 from LR country and are under labour agreement( rare but yes...) employed by the same employer for 2 over years and we are a little less hassle than TRT/DE, according to the immi website we just have to gather health checks, police checks ( Australia and overseas )

I just need to know if it’s a better idea to gather my documents before the lodging date As would the website expect us to submit all the documents at once? Thanks for responding.

Ok cool! Labour agreement i'm not 100% sure on all the details, but the health checks and police checks yes if possible it's recommended you get this sorted out sooner rather than waiting. You can submit without and a case officer may just ask for them later, but better to have them at the start! Less likely to be delayed too.