Qualification assessment by EA

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone from you had ever tried to get their overseas qualification recognised by EA.

They require to have a bachelor degree ( minimum 4 years degree) in civil or structural engineering with the relevant work experience. Does anyone could me explain more about the relevant work experience (how many years, what type of proofs do they want etc...) I got the diploma from Poland. 

1st one- 7 semesters at Gdynia Maritime Academy- obtained a title of engineer in Transport
2nd one-3 semesters at Gdynia Maritime Academy- graduated with the title of Master Engineer

Therefore I was wondering if the combined studies- 10 semesters=> 5 years would be enough for my qualification assessment.

I would be more than grateful for any hint and your experience advise.
Thank you 

As far as I know Poland isn't a signatory to the Washington Accord and there's a very good chance your degree is not recognized or accredited by EA.

Approach EA direct and ask them what the procedure is - you may have to go through a Stage 1 competency assessment (Washington Accord degrees skip over this step and go straight to the Stage 2 assessment).  They are very helpful and have a section of their website dedicated to helping potential migrants.