Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Karolina

  • Rank
  1. Hi all, I was wondering if anyone from you had ever tried to get their overseas qualification recognised by EA. They require to have a bachelor degree ( minimum 4 years degree) in civil or structural engineering with the relevant work experience. Does anyone could me explain more about the relevant work experience (how many years, what type of proofs do they want etc...) I got the diploma from Poland. 1st one- 7 semesters at Gdynia Maritime Academy- obtained a title of engineer in Transport 2nd one-3 semesters at Gdynia Maritime Academy- graduated with the title of Master Engineer Therefore I was wondering if the combined studies- 10 semesters=> 5 years would be enough for my qualification assessment. I would be more than grateful for any hint and your experience advise. Thank you