187 nomination refusal nsw

Hi I have applied for 187 visa on 2017 from NSW in which RCB has already been approved but Nomination refused after 20 month reason given you need supervisor instead of Retail manager and profile and duties are copy paste from anzsco list.

do you guys have any idea if i go for AAT what chances i have we are living in regional area and working in same place from 2 years.

Owner is ready to apply and support for AAT, how much time it will take because lawyer says there are not much cases lodge in NSW under RSMS visa; most of the cases lodge in south australia and melbourne .

These are the kind of questions best addressed to your agent who will know the specificities of your case. But I’d be concerned your ‘laywer’ thought it was ok to copy and paste the position duties from Anzsco? Or at the very least didn’t catch this before submission.. 

AAT I think can take 2 years based on some of the other threads on the forum.

Also, you shouldn’t use a lawyer for visas, you need a MARA registered migration agent, to avoid these kinds of problems. I’d consider sourcing someone reputable if you decide to go forward with AAT.

All the best

• Like 1