Capital Gains Tax advice PLease

davesax

Hi There- I tried to message Alan, but it appears I cannot as a new member. Anyway I would like some advice on selling my UK property as an Australian citizen, having lived here now for 12 years but originally from Ipswich, Suffolk. 

We have accepted an offer on a house and am a bit confused as to what tax we are expected to pay on the gains. Alan if you could help that would be great, I really do need an expert in this field as a Ive tried speaking to accountants here without any luck. 

Thanks for any help.

Dave

1 hour ago, davesax said:

Hi There- I tried to message Alan, but it appears I cannot as a new member. Anyway I would like some advice on selling my UK property as an Australian citizen, having lived here now for 12 years but originally from Ipswich, Suffolk. 

We have accepted an offer on a house and am a bit confused as to what tax we are expected to pay on the gains. Alan if you could help that would be great, I really do need an expert in this field as a Ive tried speaking to accountants here without any luck. 

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Alan includes all of his contact details (phone number and email address) in the footer of all his posts. Just give him a call or email him if you can't use the PIO messaging system.

• Like 1