actual bank statements or Excel export

Hi Guys, just looking for some advice on what people have submitted for the partner visa regarding bank statements.

I want to identify transactions for vacations/travel 

Should I:

1. filter my online account transactions to only show the transactions I want & then screen shot them

2. save a full official copy of the bank statement & highlight the transactions using a PDF editor

3. do an excel export from the online bank account & submit that with highlighted areas

any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  1. On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 12:52, MrPickle2018 said:

Hi Guys, just looking for some advice on what people have submitted for the partner visa regarding bank statements.

I want to identify transactions for vacations/travel 

Should I:

1. filter my online account transactions to only show the transactions I want & then screen shot them

2. save a full official copy of the bank statement & highlight the transactions using a PDF editor

3. do an excel export from the online bank account & submit that with highlighted areas

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I hope this has been resolved by now but I think 2. seems most logical to me, you could also highlight by hand. 

1 hour ago, Breathe said:
  1. Hey I hope this has been resolved by now but I think 2. seems most logical to me, you could also highlight by hand. 

Actually no.   Immigration is asking for PROOF of your bank transactions, and if you provide an Excel export, you could easily have doctored it.

They expect an official bank statement on bank headed paper. 

Edited by Marisawright

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

Actually no.   Immigration is asking for PROOF of your bank transactions, and if you provide an Excel export, you could easily have doctored it.

They expect an official bank statement on bank headed paper. 

Cheers for your reply but I don't think our opinions are in conflict? I also suggested two which is the official bank statement option. Highlighting by hand was in reference to using a pdf editor or highlighting relevant transactions by hand.