Police Check

Selim

Hi Good People,

Can anyone suggest me how Can I get Au police check for 186 TRT .. Plz give me the link .. I was trying to apply but its  showing AUS driving license is Must but I don’t have that. Plz help..

Is it the right link ? 

please check the photo below

Thanks in Advance

F5AC3CFD-050A-48DB-9B49-9720B4C591FD.jpeg

I don't remember the website asking for Australian driver licence. I don't have one but I have a NSW ID card which is usually a valid substitute for Driver licence for verification purposes. Check if you can use that, if you don't have it, it easy to apply for it at the Roads and Maritime services.

• Like 1

It's NOT A DOCUMENT THAT YOU MUST HAVE. Now, obviously if you select "Australian Driver Licence/Learner's Permit" as one of your PRIMARY DOCUMENTS at stage 1.1, it will become a "MUST" document at stage 5.1.

Click this link https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/ and start all over again. This link will direct you to the page in the picture I've attached here. The thing to note for this page is, ONLY select documents that you actually have and you should be good. There are a series of documents that you can choose from.

afp.JPG

• Thanks 1