Almost married for two years and has a dependent child and lodging offshore partner visa

mukadi91

hey everyone,

I am happy to find a forum that I can find answers in it.

me and my wife been married for almost two years and we have a dependent child we live in Jordan at the moment. my application status is "Further Assessment". my question is how long it may take for such an application to be processed as it was written in the immigration website that if you been in a relationship, together for two years and have a dependent child it may make the process faster.

we haven't been together for two full years yet. we still have 5 months to go. does this condition apply to people who been together for two years or around two years as we have to be out of here in July 2019 and we lodged our application in March 2019? when I lodged my offshore application I did medical assessment and biometrics collection (as required) after one week of submitting the application.

how long do you think this process would take ? from the day of lodgement to the TR grant date? 

The length of your marriage won't affect the processing time for the visa.  What it affects is whether you are immediately granted the PR (801 or 300) visa.  If you were in a long-term relationship (3 years married/de facto or 2 years+child) at the time of your application, then they should grant the PR visa immediately.  When I say "immediately" I mean that when they eventually finalise your application do you only get the temporary visa or do they immediately follow that with the PR one as well.

Right, Thank you for replying and i do understand this point.

daughter's Citizenship by descent application 26Feb 2019 (Nothing yet)
309/100 paid and lodged in 3Mar 2018.
Biometrics collection + Medical Assessment 18Mar 2018
Police clearance and everything (stat decs + join acc + evidence+ marriage cer 22sep2017) have been uploaded at the same time when we lodged the 309/100.

the most frustrating thing is that my wife (Australian) she has to get back to work in Aug. And as you know we are so stressed that the process  may take longer than 6 months ! whatever we get the PR(100) or TR(309) it doesn't matter the most important that we have to be out of here in july so we can sort our things (Lease,car,child care)
the question is that (2 years+child) is it solid 2 years to get the PR(100) or it's around 2 years. we didn't use any migration agents we did it ourselves.
and how long do u think we can get an assessor to assess our application as it's not signed yet.
some migration agents expected my application to be processed within 3-4 months max. do you find this possible?