Bridging visa B

Mayo

Hi there, I apply 187DE visa on Jan 2018, and applied BVB visa 6 months ago. Now my bvb visa will expiry on 11 th April. I have a temporary job offshore because I don’t know how long will I wait for the 187 visa.  I still want to apply again bvb visa again, is it possible. If possible, can I apply bvb visa for one year or 6 months? Thx in advance.

Edited by Mayo

17 hours ago, Mayo said:

Hi there, I apply 187DE visa on Jan 2018, and applied BVB visa 6 months ago. Now my bvb visa will expiry on 11 th April. I have a temporary job offshore because I don’t know how long will I wait for the 187 visa.  I still want to apply again bvb visa again, is it possible. If possible, can I apply bvb visa for one year or 6 months? Thx in advance.

Why are you not working for the company sponsoring you for the 187 visa? This could count against the "genuine" nature of the position.

187 DE applications are difficult at the best of times. If you are in Australia and not working for the nominating company, it suggests that they do not really need you.