PMV

Airamsert

Hi.i have some inquiries regarding my PMV which was lodged last Dec 2018.Recently after series of updating ive checked my estimated processing time in my immiaccount was adjusted into 12 months to 17 months...then after two weeks I am shocked that it turned out into 15 months to 21 months.

what is the possible reason behind? can someone help me with this?and can I still apply for a tourist visa despite my pending PMV application?can we get married there eveb though my PMV is not yet approved?thank you.

The processing times are updated monthly. They are based on figures up to the end of the previous calendar month. They will change often. It is frustrating as it is almost like a moving goal post but nothing you can do except wait. Some are processed much sooner and some take longer than the published times.

you would not be eligible for the PMV if you were to marry before the visa grant. You would need to convert into a 309 application (more evidence required)

you can apply for a tourist visa although there is no guarantee that this will be granted in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/03/2019 at 11:06, Airamsert said:

Hi.i have some inquiries regarding my PMV which was lodged last Dec 2018.Recently after series of updating ive checked my estimated processing time in my immiaccount was adjusted into 12 months to 17 months...then after two weeks I am shocked that it turned out into 15 months to 21 months.

what is the possible reason behind? can someone help me with this?and can I still apply for a tourist visa despite my pending PMV application?can we get married there eveb though my PMV is not yet approved?thank you.

Hi 

I also applied in dec 2018! just wondering if you heard anything yet?

3 hours ago, Airamsert said:

Hi.. no updates yet. There's no requested documents also for submission.

My patience is really tested on this PMV application.

How about you?Is there any update?

Which country did you apply from? I applied from the U.K., haven’t heard anything. We uploaded all of our documents before submission , were told it would make things faster... except now have been told they have changed the police checks and don’t want the old DBS anymore but want something new from the NPCC 🙄

5 hours ago, Invicala said:

Which country did you apply from? I applied from the U.K., haven’t heard anything. We uploaded all of our documents before submission , were told it would make things faster... except now have been told they have changed the police checks and don’t want the old DBS anymore but want something new from the NPCC 🙄

DBS has never been acceptable for migration purposes. You need to get the check from ACRO  https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Just now, Nemesis said:

DBS has never been acceptable for migration purposes. You need to get the check from ACRO  https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Yeah this is the one I have no applied for, but would have been handy for my lawyer to tell me that when I submitted in December and not 5 months later when I asked her out of the blue about my DBS expiring 🙄

1 hour ago, Invicala said:

Yeah this is the one I have no applied for, but would have been handy for my lawyer to tell me that when I submitted in December and not 5 months later when I asked her out of the blue about my DBS expiring 🙄

Why are you using a lawyer? You should be using a registered migration agent, then at least you could complain to MARA.

DBS has never been acceptable when emigrating and any decent agent sould know that.