457 Sponsor monitoring

Orpita

Hi plz help applied for 186 de restaurant manager 2017.last year 2018 ABF came in restaurant and they got one illigal worker after 2nd day got call from ABF office and interview me and then company submitt all document its 4 month no ans from sponsor monitoring.can any one have same situation also how long its take time to get the outcome from them???

and recently i call 186 feedback team bcuz my application almost 16 month and they inform me 

nswpsc :ur application has been allocate a case officer also iys being actively managed.

but my MA didnt any case officer allocated for my application its one month when i got email from 186 feedback unit could any one help me whats goong on?????

3 hours ago, Orpita said:

Hay thanks for replay

Is there any way to contract with u???

If you would like your situation assessed and written advice on options, you can call or email my office to book a consultation. Contact details are on my website linked in my signature.

If you are more clear with your post, you may get some answers on the forum.

Actually applied for 186 DE 2017 and still no news.immi account showing received.

and recently when i call doha they notify me below......

nswpsc :ur application has been allocate a case officer also iys being actively managed.

When i asked my MA regarding any update on file MA told me still no case officer allocated for my application also  its one month when i got email from DOHA.but still no update what does it means???

also note: last year 2018 australia boder force commence audit on the business and after they request sponsor monitoring and they send notice of intention to take action within 14 days.

company send all document and its 4 month no news from them.

in this matter what to do just need some help