Forms and abbreviations

Devonuk

I’m finding myself getting very confused! Can anyone tell me what these are:

form 888 - is this the witness declarations (statutory declarations) that need to be signed and certified. If so, I’m getting 5 done by friends and my mum. All Aussies except for 1 who is dual citizen with uk. As they are in oz I will get them signed by justice of peace, is this correct? 

Form 80- what is this? 

40sp- what is this? I’ve seen a few people mention it in the posts but can’t work it out.

ACRO??

AFP??? Is this the Australian police check? Is it worth me front loading this with both the applicant and sponsor? 

Hi

form 888 -correct for supporting statements, needs to be signed in front of an appropriate person (Listed in the form)

form 80 - character requirements. I completed mine by hand and then scanned it.

40sp- this is the application for the sponsor to complete. You can start it from the same immi account or your partner can complete it from their own immi account. You complete this after you submit your application. You will need the reference number from the submitted application (47sp) to start the 40sp.

ACRO- uk police clearance certificate 

AFP- Australian federal police check

personal statement- we made sure we addressed the 4 areas. My statement was significantly longer than my partners, mine contained more of a running commentary - as we’re applying for a Pmv we have had long periods of time apart so it included dates of visits, what we did, what we plan to do in the future etc