Anyone from early childhood teacher field

Mandeepk

Hi there I did Early childhood education from Canada and want to migrate to Melbourne..But Australian body which assess early childhood overseas documents told me that I did not complete my certification from degree awarding institute from Canada so I am not eligible to assess my documents from them..Can anyone guide me how should I proceed or if I do this certification again from degree awarding institute from Canada will they accept it ? I asked them butthrh don’t guideon selection of courses 😖 Any help would be appreciated I want to obtain permanent residency of AU with family 

Did they not give you any advice on this?   To teach in Australia you have to have a 4yr degree in Education, or a 3yr Under Grad Degree plus 1yr of an education Diploma such as a Graduate Diploma in Education (Grad Dip).   Perhaps your qualification doesn't fit this requirement.

• 3 weeks later...

I did Early childhood education dictation course online from Canada and I Kam not eligible for assessment from AITSL Australia in order to be eligible for 189 visa  as I didn’t do my course from degree awarding institute,.I also full of doubts as don’t know what to do now except of taking that course from degree awarding institute again to be eligible for assessment