Pet Taxi Recommendations Please

Robert Greene

Hello all. Been living in Newcastle for a while now, and decided to move with the family down to Sydney. For reasons beyond my control (like, HIS SIZE), my doggo is going to have to travel alone in a pet taxi, since I don't know anyone who's willing to have his car seats ruined by that furball, and the truck that's moving our stuff says it would be unsafe for him to be locked up with the cargo.
Do any of you know about any pet taxi that's willing to travel that long? And a trustworthy one, at that. I'm very afraid of what might happen to him, he's so big and dumb that anyone might snatch him away without resistance, quite docile the mutt. I wouldn't want to have to give him away just because of not being able to move him down there, but still, there's that possibilty.

Here's the big old mutt!

san_bernardo.png

14 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Hello all. Been living in Newcastle for a while now, and decided to move with the family down to Sydney. For reasons beyond my control (like, HIS SIZE), my doggo is going to have to travel alone in a pet taxi, since I don't know anyone who's willing to have his car seats ruined by that furball, and the truck that's moving our stuff says it would be unsafe for him to be locked up with the cargo.
Do any of you know about any pet taxi that's willing to travel that long? And a trustworthy one, at that. I'm very afraid of what might happen to him, he's so big and dumb that anyone might snatch him away without resistance, quite docile the mutt. I wouldn't want to have to give him away just because of not being able to move him down there, but still, there's that possibilty.

Here's the big old mutt!

san_bernardo.png

He’s fab!

I would have thought any of the pet transport people like dogtainers, jet pets, Aeropets, those sorts would do this. Sorry I don’t have any personal experience of this or that part of the country but wish you luck moving him. Maybe he needs to travel in a horse float, he looks like a small pony. 😁

As Amber said, 'tis weird that any other mayor service has declined to carry such a biggalicious boy. Maybe they're afraid of cleaning up things other than hair after him xDDD. I had to do a long haul once too, had to move my little gecko and my great dane, and got the boys at anytime pet taxy to move them for me https://www.australianplanet.com/new-south-wales/pet+taxi . Not that it was easy to make a great dane get in the back of a delivery truck, but hey, he got there, alright. Along a lot of big gifts for his caretakers 😄