Q1 Highest Residential Tower in the World

Guest ozzielass

Guest ozzielass

Stunning views of the Gold Coast from the 77th Floor, on a clear day, which is most LOL you can see as far as Brisbane and down to Byron.

Been on the Gold Coast for 6 yrs and been in a few high rise appts but never experienced views like it. Almost 360 degrees, and a great viewing area, I am not the best with heights but it was brilliant.

Guest ozzielass

Jo I went a few weeks ago with a couple of friends and it was at a 'special price' of $10 per adult for Queenslanders, just showed our Driver Licence. Don't forget your camera when you go!!

There is a great website Q1 Observation Deck, and if you have a lot of visitors that you might want to go with - it happens in Qld - you can get an annual pass.

Do It!!

i think i would poo myself. I had to lay on the floor of the cable car in Gibraltar when i got the wobbles.

I read in a magazine that they are building a 1600 mtr tower in Dubai called the mile high tower (or something like that)

Jo I went a few weeks ago with a couple of friends and it was at a 'special price' of $10 per adult for Queenslanders, just showed our Driver Licence. Don't forget your camera when you go!!

There is a great website Q1 Observation Deck, and if you have a lot of visitors that you might want to go with - it happens in Qld - you can get an annual pass.

Do It!!

Thanks for that; think we're waiting for our next visitors to come, then we don't have to take the kids!

Jo x

Guest ozzielass

Yes Aldo I have heard of the building in Dubai and it is being built by the same mob that bult the Q1 and is going to be called ...........D1. Now how originial is that?

We went to Australia in December 2006 and went to the top of the Q1 building, the views are amazing, have to say it can make you feel pretty dizzy looking out. The lift takes you up really fast!

I have attached some photos, which is the view from the top of the Q1

Must be a nightmare on shopping days or when you go to get in the car and realise you have forgotten the keys.

Guest scots-in-oz!

We rented an appartment in Q1 when we stayed in surfers on holiday last year, but never went up to the observation deck!! So wish we had, but just seemed to run out of time!! Too much stuff to do on the GC. We only stayed on the 18th floor and had amazing views of the beach. Still remember it like it was yesterday....sitting eating breakfast, looking out the window watching the surfers. Amazing!!

Must be mad not to have gone up to the top now come to think of it!!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest JoanneHattersley

Been there + done that too! We have been about 6 times with visitors!! LOL! There are spectacular views from up there!! Good coffee and cake too!!!

Definately a must for GC

Guest ozzielass

OMG Mags can't believe you were actually in the Q1 building and didn't go to the top!!

You must have been busy - and yes there is lots to see and do on the GC, becoming more than just a holiday place or retirement place. It's growing every year.

Archived