Migration Agent Wanted :) UK to Oz

DAA

Hi all,

I've been reading through this forum and tried to contact one of the Migration Agents who is regularly posting on here, and often recommended by others, I tried to contact them directly through the enquiry form on their website but when submitted it said 'The specified URL cannot be found' - So i registered here to try and direct message them but I'm not allowed to (probably because I'm new with no posts!) so I'm going to post here what I tried to post to them and see who can help, thanks!

Hi ******,

I am contacting you after reading many helpful posts from you on the PomsinOz forum.

We are a family of 4 (Married), Mum (42yrs) Dad (37yrs) Son (10yrs) and Daughter (6yrs) - all UK citizens.

Mum is a Cardiac Physiologist (Band 7) in the UK with 24yrs employment in the NHS (starting as a Cardiac Technician), Mum has BSc (Hons Degree) in Technical Cardiology.

We would like to move to Australia permanently, we are not sure if we would go through a points system (only 65 points mum has that we can see) or a skills assessment of some kind (We've seen Cardiac Technician on some lists but not Cardiac Physiologist, and even then we're not sure if this is the current list).

Because of Mums age we are aware we may only get one chance at this, providing we are eligible and there is a route for us.

Please let me know your initial fee for a detailed Assessment of Prospects, how to pay and what the next steps would be.

We look forward to hearing from you.

D & A

Just now, DAA said:

Ah thanks for the heads up Amber 🙂

So I'm trying to contact @wrussell , hopefully that's worked!

And Westly the page I had the error appear on was http://www.pinoyau.com/contact.html

Thanks 🙂

@wrussell is pretty good at following up so hopefully he will see this. I’ve tagged him as well to really draw him in. 😉