47PA Form Help!!

KatieW

Sorry if this sounds daft/obvious. I am completing my 47PA form for visa. Question 64 - Character - "have you or any other person included in this application ever.........". Does that just mean me? (I am applying on my own.) Or does it mean children, siblings, ex-partners etc. who all have to feature on the form. Same for 75. Checklist - "certified copies of birth certificates of all persons included in the application" again is that just me or for all people mentioned, even though they're not applying? Thanks. Kate

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have a question about the form 47pa, applying for a 143 visa. I hope it's OK to ask it here.

It's regarding Part H – Members of the family unit aged 18 years or over (Q57 on page 15).

My daughter is a settled resident in Australia (married to an Australian) and will be my sponsor. Does she need to be included here, and require a form 47a to cover her? Form 47a refers to a "...child or other dependent family member..." but Q57 requests ALL family members over 18 and does not use the word "dependent". Common sense would suggest that as my sponsor, not being dependent and already settled in Australia, she should not need to be included here, but common sense does not always apply to officialdom!

• 1 year later...
On 16/03/2019 at 18:50, BushSeeker said:

Hi, I have a question about the form 47pa, applying for a 143 visa. I hope it's OK to ask it here.

It's regarding Part H – Members of the family unit aged 18 years or over (Q57 on page 15).

My daughter is a settled resident in Australia (married to an Australian) and will be my sponsor. Does she need to be included here, and require a form 47a to cover her? Form 47a refers to a "...child or other dependent family member..." but Q57 requests ALL family members over 18 and does not use the word "dependent". Common sense would suggest that as my sponsor, not being dependent and already settled in Australia, she should not need to be included here, but common sense does not always apply to officialdom!

• Hi Bush seeker

Did you get any answers?

I am stuck on the same question too..Part H...Members of the family unit.

Thanks

Vick