Northern territory nomination

nesma ewaida

On 15/01/2019 at 22:41, nesma ewaida said:

I'm about to apply for NT nomination, my job is on their industry priority list. Is there anyone here has applied recently and got nomination?

How long does it take on average?

Did you apply for 190 or 489 visa type?

Did you have a job offer? I haven't 

Thanks 

Hi!

Ive recently just applied for NT nomination (14/01/19). I applied for 190. I first submitted my EOI via skill select then lodged an online application via the NT migration Portal.

Now the waiting begins! (Fingers crossed!)  How are you progressing with your application?

Good luck dear, My application has been submitted as well two days ago, 

I've applied for 190 as well. 

have you been able to present a job offer? if not, What did you present as proof of employability?

where are you from?

what is your occupation?

I'd love if we Could share the waiting moments.

I'm Egyptian applying for Project Administrator, I have come across plenty of job ads and I applied for some of them, However, nothing progressed into a job offer.

my file is now under (awaiting for admin review) status.

17 hours ago, nesma ewaida said:

Good luck dear, My application has been submitted as well two days ago, 

I've applied for 190 as well. 

have you been able to present a job offer? if not, What did you present as proof of employability?

where are you from?

what is your occupation?

I'd love if we Could share the waiting moments.

I'm Egyptian applying for Project Administrator, I have come across plenty of job ads and I applied for some of them, However, nothing progressed into a job offer.

my file is now under (awaiting for admin review) status.

Hi!

Oh awesome im applying for Project Administrator too! I wasnt able to provide a Job offer however what I did was I searched multiple jobs in my nominated occupation (or closely related occupation) and included them in my evidence of employ ability document. I was able to get some feedback from recruiters and employers also so I added that too. I also explained my qualifications, skills and experience how they match all the roles I applied for and how I would fit into the NT Employment market.

Thats basically all I provided for my evidence of employability. What did you do for your's?

Wishing you all the best in your application! Mine is also under admin review so fingers crossed!

Keep in touch!

• 5 months later...
On 08/07/2019 at 17:20, Teena Thomas said:

Hi, I am pretty curious to know how your application went. Did they ask further clarification. Did you receive a positive reply yet? its been about 6 months since the post. 

Hey!

Still waiting unfortunately! Wait is killing me, but still positive! Have you also applied for NT Nomination?

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have applied too in the beginning of this month. Wow... 6 months and no response.

I also did not provide any job offer as more of the jobs available required our right to live and work in Australia... So I just documented all the jobs available. Ever since I sent the application, there are more jobs available but I wont be making any changes. I did make the change once to add in 1 new job opening and then the submitted date changed. Don't want that to be reason of delay.  Do post when there is some update.

Isnt there a methodology to follow up with the MigrationNT on the application since its already 6 months for you now. I thought the average was three. May be I should be prepared for a longer wait.