NT nomination visa 489

nesma ewaida

Hi all,

now after being refused by SA because my application is not on the high point category anymore,😒

with 80 points, Project administrator all I have now is  Northern territory. 

I have questions about the application

1- what is a valid proof for employability can be if I don't have time to send emails to employers ( I know it's useless from overseas)?  They mentioned job advertisements on different websites and dates, is it sufficient? Do I have to mention something about those job advertisements or just attach them as they are?🙄

2- how can I prove the net value of my assets (car, house, land, etc.)

3- what is valid proof that I know all about the climate, living expenses, work opportunities in The NT?

If anyone here has been through this whole process with the NT, please help, for others please answer only what you are sure of, no offense😉

Thanks in advance.

To establish the value of assets, have an accountant prepare a financial statement. 

You are unlikely to receive satisfactory replies to your other questions on a public forum.

It might pay you to consult a registered migration agent for an assessment of your case.