Merry Christmas to you all

Guest neddy04

Guest neddy04

Hi there is they any kind hearted people out there willing to give me some advice on how to start planning migrating to to oz? I was out there in 2004 for just 3 weeks but loved every minute of it. I took in the sites of the indy car race at surfers paradise, brisbane,sydney,and melbourne. I am after any infomation anybody could give me like going for visa etc and what mirgration bureus i could use to help me with this. All infomation and advice would be a great help for me to kick start hopefully a new life in oz.

MANY THANKS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL......................

NEDDY

Guest hantsfamily1

Hi Neddy,

I think a few more details are needed to see if anyone can help. Age, occupation, skills etc.

There are many different types of visas and different trades give you certain points as do age.

Best of luck.

Guest neddy04
Hi Neddy,

I think a few more details are needed to see if anyone can help. Age, occupation, skills etc.

There are many different types of visas and different trades give you certain points as do age.

Best of luck.

Hi there i am 28 years old and qualified in sport i am currently working in a engineering company running a paint shop for sheet metal company i have been doing engineering now for 8 years doing spot welding, mig welding, plastic coating, jig making cnc programing, and powder coating

Guest hantsfamily1

Hi Neddy,

Age wise you score top points, you should check your trade out on the dima site as it sounds as though its worth 60 points, with top points for speaking english you should be ok.

Also I have been to a couple of migration fairs and spoken with state government officials and there are lots of different areas of Oz that are offering state sponsorship as they want migrants to particular areas. You have to commit to living in an area like Adelaide for a minimum of 2 years on these schemes. Under these schemes the pass mark is a lot lower than the normal points pass mark.

Also investing a little bit of money for 2 years gains 5 points, so there are many ways to make yourself more appealing to Oz.

Its worth checking on the main Australian migration site as all of the points and requirements are on there.

Archived