Is there any 186( TRT) visa granted without De Facto Partner

Selim

Hi Legends,

I am going to apply for 186 (TRT) Shortly including my De Facto Partner... But our relationship registration done only 3 Months before... Is there any case where only primary applicant grand visa without ( Secondary ) partner? I am in bit Confusion .. Please Suggest...

If the secondary applicant is assessed as not meeting the requirements to be considered a partner, their visa will not be granted. If it is considered that false and misleading information has been provided in regards to the relationship, your visa could also be in jeopardy.

The fact that you have registered your relationship, in itself, does not mean you are in a de facto relationship. This simply removes the 12 months co habitation requirement. You still have to prove that it is a genuine and ongoing relationships and satisfy the all aspects of a genuine relationship.

7 minutes ago, Selim said:

Hi Raul,

Thanks a lot for your comment..  Can you please give me some advice what types of Documents should I organize to prove my relationship if CO ask ?

Thanks

My advice is not to wait for the CO to ask, as many do not request further documents and simply make a decision based on what is on the file when they look at it. If they are not satisfied they can refuse without any further request.

If you would like my advice or assistance, please contact our Sydney office to book a consultation.