489 visa documents

Hi Friends

I have a couple of questions relating to my recent 489 visa application and wondered whether anyone could compare notes with me? 

Some forums refer to uploading  ‘certified’ copies of documents but I have successfully navigated the both the QLD state application and Vetassess application by simply photographing and uploading my original certificates/passports etc. I did the same for my visa application and am now worried they might come back to me requesting ‘certified’ copies of everything? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also I was married previously but haven’t ever changed my name so I submitted my birth and current marriage certificate as proof of my age and relationship status but I have read somewhere that you also need to submit your old marriage certificate plus divorce papers which I have lost and cost £65 to duplicate. Do you think I need to upload these even though my name has never changed?

Many thanks!