176 or 475 Which One is Best??

Hi apologies for the questions however any advice on the following is appreciated

Do we go for a

176 PR Visa with State Sponsor or are we better off with a

475 SRS Temp Visa?

Having looked at these it seems the main difference is the residency issue also does anyone know if the timescale on these is different?

We obviously want to go as quick as we can but in reality we will need to sell the house so timescale is not really the deciding factor

any advice is appreciated

regards

chris

Guest Hannah

Hi Chris,

Obviously the 176 is the best option to go for but it will take a lot longet to get it.

The 475 takes approx 5-7 months where the 176 takes approx 12-15 months.

See our timeline for our 475........

Good luck

Hannah and Steve x

Thanks for the answers, not enough points for 175, the port is crap lived here 1 year and it is awful, we will go for the 475 same as you Hannah thanks just need to research the area we can get state sponsor in.

Guest Hannah

HI Chris,

When we applied for our WA sponsorship we found them really helpfull. My OH oocupation wasnt even on the state demand list but they still accepted us for sponsorship. He is a Civil Engineer Technologist (60 pt). If you email Randall King who is the guy that sorts out the sponsorships, im sure he will help you out. I also met Genelle who is the WA senior migration officer based in London. She is also really helpful should you need any advice.

genelle@wago.co.uk

Randall.King@sbdc.wa.gov.au

Hope this helps

Hannah x

Guest Ails

I think with some temp visas you have to pay a lot of money for sending the kids to school. Just check this out before you decide. Just sent in our 176 visa on line today.

Ails

Archived