My visa application

William Adams

.? I recently tried to contact my agent as I have replaced my expired uk passport  asking them to inform yourselves, unfortunately I am unable to contact them their offices are padlocked shut. I have filled out the paperwork required to have them removed as my representatives and a change of address they might not have informed you about. My old passport no is ####### and new one is #######. I expected to have received some conformation of your receipt. Where do I go from here

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed personal details

2 hours ago, William Adams said:

.? I recently tried to contact my agent as I have replaced my expired uk passport  asking them to inform yourselves, unfortunately I am unable to contact them their offices are padlocked shut. I have filled out the paperwork required to have them removed as my representatives and a change of address they might not have informed you about. My old passport no is ####### and new one is #######. I expected to have received some conformation of your receipt. Where do I go from here

No idea why you're putting this on a public forum, no one on here will have anything to do with your passport!