Hairdressers Glen Waverley

JulesRosie

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @JulesRosie is Rokk Ebony still around? If so they had a good reputation. I must admit I really do struggle finding a good hairdresser in Australia, I’ve had 4 that I’ve actually come out of happy and we have been here going on 15 years. There was one in Frankston, Vic, one in Townsville, one in Perth and one in Brisbane CBD.

5 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Hi @JulesRosie is Rokk Ebony still around? If so they had a good reputation. I must admit I really do struggle finding a good hairdresser in Australia, I’ve had 4 that I’ve actually come out of happy and we have been here going on 15 years. There was one in Frankston, Vic, one in Townsville, one in Perth and one in Brisbane CBD.

Oh good. Thought it was just me. Had one hairdresser that could cut my very simple, mid length curly hair in Australia and she was from Essex originally! Then the salon she worked in closed down......The rest have ranged from “worst haircut ever “to  “ oh thank god it’s not the worst haircut ever”!

Had my first haircut since I came back last week and it is laying better already. Hopefully it will continue.

6 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

Oh good. Thought it was just me. Had one hairdresser that could cut my very simple, mid length curly hair in Australia and she was from Essex originally! Then the salon she worked in closed down......The rest have ranged from “worst haircut ever “to  “ oh thank god it’s not the worst haircut ever”!

Had my first haircut since I came back last week and it is laying better already. Hopefully it will continue.

I have fairly thick straight hair (wish I had some of your curls Amber) and I have always gone to Asian hairdressers as they are very good at cutting straight hair but no matter who I go to, my hair always looks better 2 weeks after the cut.  It needs cutting every 6 weeks.

• Like 1