189 health checks

Gillycraig

As you are making an internet application, you only need to upload good quality colour scans of the original documents. They do not need to be certified.

You will be asked to provide health (and police) checks when the Department is ready for them. Although it is possible to front-load an application with them, they both have a one year expiry and if processing goes near or beyond that you may have a very short time in which to enter Australia or need to do them again.

Health info here: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

Edited by paulhand

i suspect the form has changed slightly from those who filed their applications before July 2018. in my experience, it went like this once i hit the apply button.

upload all requested documents including PCC and form 80

after uploading and submission i was then asked to make a payment. when the payment had gone through i was then given the option to generate a HAP id which you would need to book for medical exam. medical exam was updated within 3 days.

Edited by Rasrad
  • Thanks 1