Electrical skills assessment

Ah that's a shame, I would of been up for that as could be helpful as you've been there etc.plus it's an expensive cost for the day. So does he tell you star or delta and then you draw it out? Would you possibly have the drawing with the right symbols that they want to see? Appreciate your help and giving me your time mate.

He won't ask you to draw it out with star/ delta. He will ask once you wired up the board to look at the little motor and tell him how it should be done from looking at the plate. If its the same assessor he wasn't too fussed about symbols as long as you knew what you were saying and it checks out on the board. To be fair i seen him give one guy about 4 go's at it. He stepped into the next room for some air whilst i was doing the fault board so i tweaked his drawing for him.

I stayed in the premier inn and ended up sharing breakfast with the assessor without either of us realising until the test started. If your way off the mark then your on your own but if your close he will give you something to think about without giving you the answer.

Don't stress it too much. Two of the sections can be done eyes closed. 

We will probably look to land May 2019 once we have saved around 30k. As the house is gone etc. we good go earlier and are going to look at the job market for January as wife is a teacher and school year starts January.

That's good to know then, so he will tell me either star or delta and will I just have to put the plate across for star or? Is it just you and the wife going over or do you have children? You renting to start with? You looked at areas you like yet mate? I was sent this. Is this how I have to draw it out and how they want it. Bloody looks like a master piece.cc9d6ab6464e40138a6a8dca9d3da5ea.jpg