SKYPE INTERVIEW (JOINER) FOR SKILLS ASSESSMENT

Billawrong

Hi

I have a question to put out there, regarding the Skype interview element of the Skills Assessment. Can anyone shed any light on the structure or general feel of it, so I can prep as best possible? Would be really appreciated, so thanks in advance!

I am a Joiner, and have my interview impending shortly.  My Migration agent has given me the subject elements I may be quizzed on, but any additional edge going in to it would be beneficial!

Thanks a million

Bill

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 09:20, Billawrong said:

Hi

I have a question to put out there, regarding the Skype interview element of the Skills Assessment. Can anyone shed any light on the structure or general feel of it, so I can prep as best possible? Would be really appreciated, so thanks in advance!

I am a Joiner, and have my interview impending shortly.  My Migration agent has given me the subject elements I may be quizzed on, but any additional edge going in to it would be beneficial!

Thanks a million

Bill

Hi Bill

I'm waiting on stage 1 being cleared before I can do my interview for metal fabricator.

I have spoken with a few others who have done the interview across other trades and they all say if you know what you are doing then there's nothing to worry about.

The examiner isn't trying to catch you out, just making sure that you can do your job.

I know a lot of my units for the interview are what I did as an apprentice so its just a case of going over things which I haven't done for a while.