RSMS 187 VISA APPROVED YESTERDAY- A HOPE FOR EVRYONE

Kins

Just wanna share to all of you that we got the golden ticket yesterday. I hope this will give hope to all of you as I knew the feeling and what it’s like waiting for a long time and don’t know what would be the results.

My wife is the primary applicant and I’m just secondary. 

Visa and RCB was lodged late November 2016 and Mid July we were contacted to redo our medical and other documents. All requirements were done and forwarded first week this month.

Yesterday morning agent e-mailed is saying nomination was approved and a minute after we got a call from our agent saying the visa was approved and that we are PR already.

Keep on praying and be positive everyone!

• Like 1

Just wanna share to all of you that we got the golden ticket yesterday. I hope this will give hope to all of you as I knew the feeling and what it’s like waiting for a long time and don’t know what would be the results.
Visa and RCB was lodged late November 2016 and Mid July we were contacted to redo our medical and other documents. All requirements were done and forwarded first week this month.
Yesterday morning agent e-mailed is saying nomination was approved and a minute after we got a call from our agent saying the visa was approved and that we are PR already.
Congratulations guys. Please pray for us also

4 hours ago, Kins said:

Congratulations..please share ur occupation 

9 hours ago, Kins said:

Can you share the timeline and occupation please?