Leaving 187 employer / changing employer

Pvibes

Hey everyone,I have a question regarding leaving the 187 employer or possibility of changing the employer.I started working with the current employer in qld after 6 months of the visa grant date so basically I was in nsw for whole 6 months.i have 4 more months to stay here but because of some parents unseen problems I need to go back to my country for 2 weeks and I spoke with my manager, GM , HR and I told them that I will provide all medical documents of my parents but they are not responding to me ,they are just saying we are discussing about that and it’s almost been a week and I’m still hearing the same  thing. 

What can I do in this situation ? Any help and suggestions would be highly appreciated.Thanks

I think it is reasonable to ask for a leave because of such serious issue. Just be brave, ask directly to someone who is in charge for the company or the place where you are working, and he or she will understand your circumstance. I think just talk to ONE person either manager or HR, because if you can persuade one of them the others won't mind about that. Try again!