How many years of police clearance required for temporary residence visa

MAK Jerry

How many years of police clearance required once the visa application is ready to be submitted?

I stayed in UAE 2008-2013 And than after I’m leaving here in USA till date. Do I need police clearance from UAE? 

The day I left from Dubai my company PRO (PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER) marked me as Absconded in immigration. It’s to gain any police certificate. Will it affect my process please provide me proper guidance.

9 hours ago, MAK Jerry said:

How many years of police clearance required once the visa application is ready to be submitted?

I stayed in UAE 2008-2013 And than after I’m leaving here in USA till date. Do I need police clearance from UAE? 

The day I left from Dubai my company PRO (PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER) marked me as Absconded in immigration. It’s to gain any police certificate. Will it affect my process please provide me proper guidance.

Which visa?, there are loads of temporary ones and they don't all need police clearances