PIC 4020 notice help needed

Mankaran

Me and my partner was on 485 visa which expired on 13 th of june. On 13th of june , i applied student visa and included my partner in the application. The mistake has happened while applying on form , migration agent forget to mention that about partner's refusal letter of student application lodged in 2014 for which case officer raised invite PIC 4020 to comment.
  • Here , i mention that when my partner's 485 dependant visa was lodged last year in august. My agent already provided refusal information in the form and department granted her visa and she came to australia.
    I lodged another application of 489 on 20 th of june after receiving invitation. I was on bridging visa A of student visa application, when i lodged 489 application. So that's why i was granted bridging visa C showing not in affect because of my student visa application is still in progress. I have no out come for both applications. I have only received invitation PIC 4020 because of mistake picked up on student visa application by case officer.
    Now, i need an advise that if i withdraw my student visa application, will it still have impact on my 489 application. Thanks