1 - 2 months rental

Guest bigjake67

Guest bigjake67

Hi All

Flights are booked for 3rd November and looking for advice on who to use for a rental for 1-2 months until we find a suitable home to buy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Senga

hi guys cant help you but we were just at a lovely place nr dumfries on our holidays called kippford

it was so peaceful the kids loved it we were outdoors all day long

anyway enough of my memories

congrats on having your flights booked and best of luck

Guest bigjake67

Thanks for reply - Yes Kippford is lovely - even better when the sun shines!!

Good luck to you on your move - take it you not got visas yet - wont be long - just a waiting game all the time, but worth it in the end.

no visas yet but things seem to be moving a bit quicker now - hopefully soon

good luck with finding a rental maybe even a holiday apartment for a few weeks eh. i have heard some people talking about shorter term rentals on www.gumtree dont know exactly how it works though maybe worth a look

sjs

Guest bigjake67

Thanks a lot. Will. have a look at that site.

So you heading for Adelaide - been before - got jobs lined up?

Hiya where are you moving to? there are a few good comapnys i know who do accommodation there is

Accommodate Oz who covers the morning peninisula area and Moving to Melbourne who cover ,wel, melbourne,lol, if your heading to Brissy give me a shout with your dates and ill see if i have anything ,good luck with everything

Cal x

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi All

Flights are booked for 3rd November and looking for advice on who to use for a rental for 1-2 months until we find a suitable home to buy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Senga

Hi Senga

Like Cal says there are a few of us who can help on this site if you let us know where you will be moving to. If your moving to Melbourne we have rentals near the CBD Melbourne, South Yarra, South East Melbourne and down in Mornington, we also offer airport pick up etc the web address is in my signature. Andy Thomas also has properties in Mornington.

Where ever you are going I would like to wish you good luck with the move, I am sure you will love Oz:spinny:

Guest bigjake67

Yes I suppose that would help if I put where we are going - sorry guys - another blonde moment - think there will be a few of them over the coming months. We off to Perth.

Thanks for all your replies.

Guest The Pom Queen
Yes I suppose that would help if I put where we are going - sorry guys - another blonde moment - think there will be a few of them over the coming months. We off to Perth.

Thanks for all your replies.

LOL:biglaugh: Don't worry we forgive you, we have all had them blonde moments. I can't help with Perth but you could maybe try the Stayz website as they cover that area.

Guest The Pom Queen
Is there anything on the www.rentalsinoz.com website?

Cal x

Oops I keep forgetting about rentalsinoz although I did plug them yesterday on expats and got away with it phew:goofy:

There are lots of properties on there for Perth, the hardest thing is choosing which one they all look great:jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen
ok ,ill let you off this once ,lol, infact you deserve a chicken click for plugging us on ''the other site'' lol

Cal x

Ahh thanks Cal, unfortunately I can't return the favour as I am all chickened out for 24 hours, will a bunch of flowers do instead :wubclub: I promise to click yah tomorrow.

Guest mandy1

Hi

Try www.holidaylettings.co.uk we used them for a 6 week rental for when we first arrived in Perth. They do fully furnished holiday lets, so may be a tad dear but the houses we have had have been very nice and well equipped & some have pools too if you want one.

Mandy x

• 3 weeks later...

Cal i like the look of your place in Florida!!!

Take a look at www.rentalsinoz as the map says you are in the USA:err:

This thread has given me some inspiration and you told me previously to ask the individual if they would consider my doggy. Well i have done so even when they say no pets and i have to see what they say. I will let you know if it gets me anywhere.

Cheers

Georgie

Im everywere me Georgie,lol, will look later and see if i (or Tim) can sort it,lol.As for pet friendly ive relocated familys into homes that say no pets ,once ive actually asked outright if they can keep a dog or cat etc the agent has said yes thats fine ,so you have to try,,good luck

olden66 the guys are moving to Perth,unfortunately we dont seem to know of any relo companys that way on ,so if you do tell them PIO needs them,lol

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GSXRDAVE
Im everywere me Georgie,lol, will look later and see if i (or Tim) can sort it,lol.As for pet friendly ive relocated familys into homes that say no pets ,once ive actually asked outright if they can keep a dog or cat etc the agent has said yes thats fine ,so you have to try,,good luck

olden66 the guys are moving to Perth,unfortunately we dont seem to know of any relo companys that way on ,so if you do tell them PIO needs them,lol

Cal x

Hi, Do you know of any places in nsw that do short term rentals, should be out there in september

Guest GSXRDAVE

Thanks alot Cal, Im going to be working in Campbelltown so we need an area close enough to travel but somewhere nice for kids, shops,schools etc, preferably quiet area.

We were looking at Mt Annan after speaking to some one on here and ive been told by the company im working for its a good area.

Thanks.

Archived