Border Force

Siobhan18

Good afternoon, 

Can anyone help please? I currently work for Border Force in the UK.  I am looking at moving to Australia and would like to continue to work in the job I love. I have looked at the Australian Border Force website and it states you have to be a citizen to be employed.  I understand from the Australian Navy website that applicants can make a promise to get citizenship when they are eligible. Does anyone know if there is something similar for Border Force?  

8 hours ago, Siobhan18 said:

Good afternoon, 

Can anyone help please? I currently work for Border Force in the UK.  I am looking at moving to Australia and would like to continue to work in the job I love. I have looked at the Australian Border Force website and it states you have to be a citizen to be employed.  I understand from the Australian Navy website that applicants can make a promise to get citizenship when they are eligible. Does anyone know if there is something similar for Border Force?  

No. You will need to be a citizen first. They have enough domestic candidates so don't need to fast track people.