Education qualification start date not available

Hi!

So I do not have any document to check my college start date. It was in the year 2008 and ended in 2011. I am taking the date of receipt of degree as my course completion date. But for start date I have no document to check.

Generally the session begins around july 1. During my session too, it began around july 1 as far as I remember. However there's no way I can check the same.

How relevant is this date? And how should I proceed with this with minimum risk.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, mundra.rocks said:

Hi!

So I do not have any document to check my college start date. It was in the year 2008 and ended in 2011. I am taking the date of receipt of degree as my course completion date. But for start date I have no document to check.

Generally the session begins around july 1. During my session too, it began around july 1 as far as I remember. However there's no way I can check the same.

How relevant is this date? And how should I proceed with this with minimum risk.

Thanks!

Specific day wasn't required for me and I went with months.  Bigger thing would be transcript which shows academic years, assume that is all in order and if so shouldn't be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Specific day wasn't required for me and I went with months.  Bigger thing would be transcript which shows academic years, assume that is all in order and if so shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks a lot.
Yes. Logically start date should not be an issue. For everything else i have the required documents.
Just awaiting nomination or invite now.
Thanks!!