EOI lodge

Nbrv

Hi friends..I want to know how to lodge EOI..Do we need to pay any fee?? My MA lodged a EOI for me on 29 may 2018 & have not received any interest yet.. when I show it to other MA ..they state it's incomplete because I didn't pay any money..please advise me what to do

Edited by Nbrv

No payment is required to lodge an EOI. 

How many points do you have? Having lodged your EOI recently you might have a long wait ahead of you depending on your points claimed, which skill your claiming against and whether or not you're considering state sponsorship or any of the 189 alternatives.

6 hours ago, jonnyah2006 said:

No payment is required to lodge an EOI. 

How many points do you have? Having lodged your EOI recently you might have a long wait ahead of you depending on your points claimed, which skill your claiming against and whether or not you're considering state sponsorship or any of the 189 alternatives.

Thankx for reply..I have 65 points including state sponsorship as a cook..recently I put EOI both for 190 & 489 visa.. but as they raised points from. 60 to 65..I left with only 489..but as I took other opinion...they said you need to pay to the state & fill form R..otherwise I will never get invitation..