186 TRT Transfer

Lee29

Hi guys please i need some advice.

my visa was granted mid of august 2016 and start working and getting pay on  full time tax on 5 september 2016 with first company till end of november and then on december my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february 2017 my new nomination is approved and then on 12th february 2017 too i start getting pay from new company.
so how is it going?

when i would be eligible to apply 186 TRT.

please some advise.

16 hours ago, Lee29 said:

my visa was granted mid of august 2016 and start working and getting pay on  full time tax on 5 september 2016 with first company till end of november and then on december my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february 2017 my new nomination is approved and then on 12th february 2017 too i start getting pay from new company.
so how is it going?

please some advise.

I guess you are on 457 visa. However it is said you have to finish 2 years working on your current employer and will be eligible to apply 186 TRT. So 12/02/2017 - 12/02/2019 will complete your 2 years and then you are eligible. So basically you are loosing(wasting) 5 months, that’s ok. 

And remember you have to continue working here until you are granted the visa.

hope it helps

[mention=270305]KazBaker[/mention] Yeah i think so , but some people said if the business is remaning the same they said it will be counted :(
so confused.

as long as it is under the same ABN, but if it is under different ABN after it was sold, then you have wasted for the first five months, but since you reapply for the nomination, then 2 years time starts to count when your second visa (second nomination) was granted.

On 18/07/2018 at 18:17, Lee29 said:

so how is it going?

please some advise.

As per my advice on your other post with the same question, obtain professional advice. 

The answer will depend on your specific situation. 

The responses you are receiving on both of your posts are not correct.

5 hours ago, bobobz said:

as long as it is under the same ABN, but if it is under different ABN after it was sold, then you have wasted for the first five months, but since you reapply for the nomination, then 2 years time starts to count when your second visa (second nomination) was granted.

This is not correct advice.