Exemption Ielts English

Yuyu

Hi Everyone, My AAT nomination remit and won the nomination. The lawyer assistant Told us I have to retake the Ielts and score 6 for all component. I’m so confused that we appeared at AAT. Why I have to following the new English Requirements? I have no idea..... :(

I saw immi offical website I can exemption the English test to meet of the follows:

‘have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English.’

Is it aright for the outside Secondary school?

I studied over 5 year full time Secondary school delivered In English but NOT in Australia. Is in my home town.

I do not have confident to pass the English test.

Please help bro and sis.

Thank you

16 minutes ago, Yuyu said:

Hi Everyone, My AAT nomination remit and won the nomination. The lawyer assistant Told us I have to retake the Ielts and score 6 for all component. I’m so confused that we appeared at AAT. Why I have to following the new English Requirements? I have no idea..... ?

I saw immi offical website I can exemption the English test to meet of the follows:

‘have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English.’

Is it aright for the outside Secondary school?

I studied over 5 year full time Secondary school delivered In English but NOT in Australia. Is in my home town.

I do not have confident to pass the English test.

Please help bro and sis.

Thank you

Come on Yuyu, quick get enrol PTE test preparation without wasting time and start recieving coaching in pte. I am pretty sure you will get it. Its very easy. 100% gurantee you will pass if you deliver nicely what you learn.

and you are not eligible to be exempt for studying 5 years outside australia.

Come on Yuyu, quick get enrol PTE test preparation without wasting time and start recieving coaching in pte. I am pretty sure you will get it. Its very easy. 100% gurantee you will pass if you deliver nicely what you learn.
and you are not eligible to be exempt for studying 5 years outside australia.

Thanks for the reply. But I found that

‘They have completed at least 5 years of full-time study in a secondary and/or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English.’

Hmm....They have no mentions where to finish the Secondary study......right?

33 minutes ago, Yuyu said:

‘They have completed at least 5 years of full-time study in a secondary and/or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English.’

No, it doesn't matter where the school is BUT what it means is, you must have attended a school where all the teachers taught you in English all the time in every subject, not just during English classes. 

Your standard of English in your posts does not seem very good, so I find it hard to believe you had five years of schooling at an English-speaking school.

1 hour ago, Yuyu said:

Where do you come from? Which part of the world? Is it in English speaking country?

Do risk yourself again, it was hard path you been through. Think straight ahead.. let yourself move on. 

If don’t you might not get a second chance mate. Just move on