VISA 190 Victoria

Halo everyone

I got 2 invites for 190 from NSW and Victoria chose to apply for the visa with Victoria state. We logged our visa application on the 11/05/18 and have been uploading evidence required. We are going for our medicals tomorrow which is the last requirement as far as i can see. Has anyone else recently applied and dont mind sharing experience? Does anyone know if i need to submit Form 80? i am doing everything myself so hopefully im on the right track. 

Halo everyone
I got 2 invites for 190 from NSW and Victoria chose to apply for the visa with Victoria state. We logged our visa application on the 11/05/18 and have been uploading evidence required. We are going for our medicals tomorrow which is the last requirement as far as i can see. Has anyone else recently applied and dont mind sharing experience? Does anyone know if i need to submit Form 80? i am doing everything myself so hopefully im on the right track. 

Hi CJK,
What is your profession? And how many points have you got? But yes u r on the right track.

CeeJayKav, can I ask how you obtained invites from NSW and Victoria? Did you apply with skills select for NSW and just apply on the Victoria website for sponsorship? When you decided to accept the Victoria nomination did you just change your state preference in skills select?

On 28/06/2018 at 02:10, Jenki75 said:

CeeJayKav, can I ask how you obtained invites from NSW and Victoria? Did you apply with skills select for NSW and just apply on the Victoria website for sponsorship? When you decided to accept the Victoria nomination did you just change your state preference in skills select?

Hi

I got the NSW invite automatically from the skills select application however for Victoria i had to go to their website and submit an EOI on their site. Victoria then access this for free. NSW you have to pay $300 for the assessment. NSW select every two weeks. After a bit of research i chose Victoria hence did not go ahead with the NSW invite for assessment. You can have a few EOI hence one had Victoria as the preferred state and another had NSW. 

• 4 weeks later...